Programmer QA (Quality Assurance) Analyst, Business Emphasis Richardson, TX:
ACC seeks QA Analysts for reviewing test requirements, developing test plans, testing data and expected results for business requirements for billing system enhancements or new products. Job location: Richardson, TX.
The responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Working with the environment support team to establish software testing environments and resolve issues with the environments before the start and during execution.
- Executing test plans to produce actual results, working with Business Analyst to validate actual test results to expected results and ensure the test requirements are met.
- Documenting and resolving software testing issues and ensuring software is working while producing a high quality final product out of the test phase to be released into Production.
- Ensuring that all necessary sign-offs have been achieved, understanding and adhering to test planning and execution guidelines, processes, and standards, improving and documenting the testing process, reporting status of assigned test tasks and issues and escalating issues and risks to project management/team lead as required.
- MSc degree in Computer Science. Will accept BA degree in same field +5 years of relevant work experience as related below.
- Foreign equiv. degree ok. Will accept educational equivalency evaluation prepared by qualified evaluation service.
- 6 mos if MSc Diploma, 5 yrs if BA diploma. Must have experience in any or all: SOAP XML, SOA, Test Set Design, Test Set Execution, UNIX Intermediate, SQL Intermediate, Test Automation Intermediate, or Production Support.
Email resume + 2 references to:
- Creating and validating XML**s with the schema/XSD, (XML), XMLSpy
- Databases: Oracle and LDAP.
- Creating/modifying queries for databases (SQL)
- Using Unix for file manipulation and basic shell scripting.
- Testing tools such as Mercury Test Director / Quality Center and Rational ClearQuest
- Testing SOAP/REST based WebServices implemented using SOA using Eclipse ITE, SOUP UI and HP Service Test.
- Responsible for designing test scenarios, automated test scripts, executing test suites, implementing backend MOM based ATLAS framework using Junit for bith thick and thin client based applications.
- Collect/analyze load/ performance test data from HP LR, Shell (Korn/Bash) scripts and third party monitoring tools such as wily Introscope.
- Responsible for detecting triage and fix pre-production performance issues.
- Scripting language (Python, Perl, shell scripting).
- Good communication and coordination skills.
Randy Ragsdale, Director
Ace Communications Corp.
3800 Holcomb Bridge Road, Suite E, Norcross, GA 30092
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 942030, Atlanta, Georgia 31141-2030
ACC Consultants - Consulting at the highest Quality
3800 Holcomb Bridge Road • Norcross, Georgia 30092
Phone: 770-662-8125 • Email: Randy@ACC-Consultants.com