Programmer QA (Quality Assurance) Analyst: Norcross, GA:
ACC seeks QA Analysts for reviewing test requirements, developing test plans, testing data and expected results for business requirements for billing system enhancements or new products. Job location: Norcross, GA. The responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Working with the environment support team to establish software testing environments and resolve issues with the environments before the start and during execution.
- Executing test plans to produce actual results, working with Business Analyst to validate actual test results to expected results and ensure the test requirements are met.
- Documenting and resolving software testing issues and ensuring software is working while producing a high quality final product out of the test phase to be released into Production.
- Ensuring that all necessary sign-offs have been achieved, understanding and adhering to test planning and execution guidelines, processes, and standards, improving and documenting the testing process, reporting status of assigned test tasks and issues and escalating issues and risks to project management/team lead as required.
- TELECOMMUTING ALLOWED and may be placed nationwide as needed.
- U.S. Master’s degree (foreign Master’s degree acceptable) in Computer Science or IT related field
- Will also accept Bachelor’s degree (U.S. equivalency or foreign BA degree) 5+ years of relevant work experience and skill-sets as described below.
- If Master’s diploma, need 1 year of progressively responsible work experience in Programmer QA Analysts or Quality Assurance Engineer.
- If Bachelor’s diploma only, need 5+ years of progressively responsible work experience in same
- Creating and validating XML’s with the schema/XSD, (XML), XMLSpy.
- Developed SQL Queries, functions, stored procedures and triggers to perform the back testing and Oracle based GoldenGate data replication
- Databases: Oracle and Microsoft SQL
- Using UNIX for file manipulation and basic shell scripting.
- Testing tools such as Mercury Test Director/Quality Center and Rational ClearQuest.
- Testing SOAP/REST based WebServices implemented using Service Oriented Architecture using Eclipse ITE, SOAP UI and HP Service Test.
- Creating and maintaining detailed Test Plans in Quality Center ALM and Altassian Jira and establishing mapping between requirements, test cases and defects.
- Experience on Data Transport methodologies involving XML using SoapUI, and JMS using JAVA
- Simulate the backend using ITKO when there is delay for backend code drops or if there are any environment delays
- Understanding Defect life-cycle process. Coordinated and worked with cross functional testing teams and developers for bug reviews leading to resolution and closing defects.
- Responsible for detecting triage and fix pre-production performance issues.
- Good communication and coordination skills.
- Preferred but not required: Test automation tools (QTP, HP Services Test, Parasoft SOA test, etc).
- Applicants will be tested for their programming skill-sets.
Headquarter in Norcross, GA but maybe placed nationwide as needed including Richardson, TX,
Randy Ragsdale, Director
Ace Communications Corp.
3800 Holcomb Bridge Road, Ste. E, Norcross, GA 30092
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 942030, Atlanta, Georgia 31141-2030
Please refer job # ACC404