ACC Consultants
Consulting at the highest Quality
H-1B Visas and Green Cards
We process H-1B visas and Green Cards for our consultants.
The H1B Visa is the official and primary USA work visa / permit available to people from all over the world.

The US Government introduced the H1B visa to offer and enable highly skilled International Professionals and/or International Students, from all over the World, the opportunity to live and work in the USA.

The H1B is the most popular and sought after US work visa and US Immigration requires 'every' foreign national to obtain a visa in order to legally work in America.

One of the main advantages of the H1B visa
is that it is a 'dual intent' visa which means that you can apply for a Green Card (Legal Permanent Residency).

The Process to obtain an H1B Visa is:
  • Step 1 -  you Must 1st find an H1B Sponsorship job with a US Sponsoring Company (employer)
  • Step 2 - your H1B employer files your H1B Visa Application with the US Immigration Bureau
* individuals can NOT sponsor or apply for their own H1B visa. Only US Employers can.

There are many reasons why US employers want to hire foreign national workers on H1B visas including: To help maintain their Global competitive advantage, to bring cultural diversity into the workplace, and the innovative and strong work ethics and practices that International workers possess. H1B workers also contribute highly to the US economy in numerous ways, help fill current labor shortages in many highly skilled professions and have been instrumental in contributing to the success of many of Americas largest and most prestigious companies.

To Qualify for the H1B Visa Program, you must work in a 'specialty occupation':
The core Specialty Occupations include: IT, Computing, Finance, Accounting, Banking, Marketing, Engineering (all types), Teaching, HealthCare/Medical, Legal, Lawyers, Networking, Telecom, Business and Management.  

An H1B visa is typically valid for up to six (6) years and entitles your spouse (husband/wife) and children (under 21) to accompany you and live in the USA on an H4 visa. The H4 dependent visa does not allow your spouse/children to work (unless they get their own H1B visa).

H-1B Employee Documents Needed:

All Foreign Language Documents Must Be Translated Into English

1.) Passport(S): Employee & Family Members
A. Photo Id Page: Name, Date Of Birth, Date Of Issuance Of Passport, And Final Expiration Date. Please Include Any Passport Extension Pages.
B. All U.S. Visa Pages: Every Visa Received From U.S. Consulate
C. Any Passport Pages With Stamps Showing Dates Of Travel In And Out Of U.S.
D. Do Not Provide Any Extra Passport Pages That Have Nothing On Them
2.) I-94 Card(S) And Any Subsequent Visa Extensions/Visa Changes/ Or I-797 Approval Notices:
A. Must Clearly Show Front And Back Of I-94 Card. Dates of Entry, Place of Entry, and Expiration Date Must Be Clear.
B. Provide Copies For Employee & All Family Members
C. I-797 Visa Approval Notices: Must Be Whole Page, Not Just I-94 Card On Bottom
3.) Diplomas (College, Graduate School):
A. Copy Of Actual BA Or MA Diploma Only. Do Not Include Secondary Or High School Diplomas. If You Are Waiting for the Final Diploma, Please Provide Proof That You Have Graduated From The School.
B. BA or MA Transcripts: Only Include Full, Consolidated Transcripts; Do Not Include Individual Semester Grades
4.) Resume: Please See Attached Sample
A. Education: All Colleges Attended, Dates Of Graduation, Degrees Received
B. Work Experience: Names, Dates of All Previous Work Experience (MM/YY To MM/YY)
5.) Letters Of Employment Verification: Please See Attached Sample
A. Dates Of Employment (MM/YY To MM/YY)
B. Job Title With Detailed Job Description
C. Name, Address, Phone, Fax, or Email of Employer
D. Supervisor Name and Contact Email or Phone Number
6.) Relevant Certifications (If Any)

7.) Biographical Documents:
A. Birth Certificates/Birth Registry/Affidavit of Birth of Employee and All Family Members
B. Marriage Certificate (If Any)
8.) For F-1 And J-1 Students: All I-20s Ever Received From Any U.S. College Attended, Or J-1 Ds Forms From All Programs.

9.) For H-1B Extensions/Transfers, Or From L-1 Visa Holders:
A. Verification Of Current Employment
B. Most Recent Paycheck Stub Within Last 30 Days
C. Most Recent Personal Tax Return With W-2 (If Any)

ACC Consultants - Consulting at the highest Quality
3800 Holcomb Bridge Road • Norcross, Georgia 30092
Phone: 770-662-8125 • Email:
Website Builder